Mah Productions has been creating independent graphic designs and other visual arts for over a decade. The main objective of Mah Production is to create designs for any client who needs assistance with a visual arts project.
Founded over a decade ago Mah Production’s main job is to create logo designs. In addition we also do pre and post production work, such as story development.
Clients: Conceptual Analytics, University of Cincinnati/ECES Department, Air Force Research Laboratory/Information Directorate, Jellybean Recordings, Inc., Gonzo (GDH).
● Created a logo for the 48th Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, hosted by the University of Cincinnati; logo was used on the program book, messenger bag and CD cover
● Created a logo and promotional material (poster, coffee mug and messenger bag) for the 44th Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, which was hosted at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base for attendees from 26 countries
● Assisted in selecting photographic slides and digital scanning them to be chosen for a CD inner cover, Animetoonz, presents Kikuko Inoue
● Created several animated shorts incorporating Motion Capture and 3-D Animation
● Created a 3-D Animation short on the Industrial Technology Research Institute in Hsinchu, Taiwan
● Successful in creating an animated short film which was later presented at the Tohoku University in Sendai, Japan
● Created animated character sheet and story for studio; created character, storyboard, animatic and episode breakdown designs for studio
● Experienced in consolidating news and other information onto website
● Experienced in setting up camera equipment and assisting production crew during pre-production
● Experienced in functioning as Second Camera during production/filming of celebrities at conventions, red carpet events, and one on one interviews
● Ability to assist producers during production of in-house studio films by setting up lighting equipment, organizing content to be presented online (YouTube), and controlling the teleprompter
● Ability to add English subtitles to Japanese Dialogue during post-production